Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Beta Band - Dry the Rain

I've had a crap week. I'm ready for it to turn around! I thought it was turning around, but that was just a momentary blip of awesome! Mamma wants more!

I tend to believe that you get what you give. Maybe I really wronged someone recently? I don't know. If I did, it'd be sweet to know. I'm good with apologies! Either way, I'm sending out the good juju and hoping to get some back! Carrie's B-Day BBQ is tomorrow, and I'm totally looking forward to some good times with some good friends (i.e. NOT the ones that have been "the suck" lately)! Monday... "we're all stars now..." in Marilyn Manson's, "Dope Show"! Woot woot! All good things.

I'm ready.

I'm feeling this song today!

The Beta Band - Dry the Rain

Shared via AddThis

2 comments: