Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wow! It's almost here!







I'm doing it! In 6 days, I leave for the UK. I can't believe it's finally here, and suddenly ... I'm riddled with butterflies. HAH! I am so excited, and yet so reluctant to say good bye to my everyday life. What the heck? I guess I've just been really lucky and have had the good fortune to make friends with some truly wonderful people, and leaving them makes me sad. It's not like they won't be here when I get back or anything. I just wish I could pack them in my suitcases and unleash them on foreign soil alongside me.

I've been reading:



So yeah, did I mention I'll be heading to Paris as well? Amazing. I just feel so incredibly full of luck and joy that I am able to do this. It's a little overwhelming.









No comments:

Post a Comment